ACCA is the world’s most forward-thinking professional accountancy body that offers opportunity to work in a variety of roles and industries with excellent financial rewards. This Global qualification consists of 13 subjects which are divided into two levels i.e., Fundamentals (9 Subjects) & Professionals (4 Subjects). ACCA offers candidates who are having prior background in accounting & finance with a study having variety of flexible entry routes that recognizes their prior learning appropriately which is enabling them to progress through ACCA swiftly.
ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the world’s largest and fastest growing Global professional accountancy body with 219,000 members and 527,000 students in 179 counties , ACCA offers individuals with business -relevant , first choice qualifications in accountancy, finance and management .ACCA works to strengthen Global profession based on the application of consistent standards, which best supports international business and the desire of talented people to have successful, international careers.
Some of the job roles that you expect after completing ACCA
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Commercial Finance Analyst
ESC /Sustainability Assurance Manager
To be eligible for the ACCA qualification, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Two A-Levels and three GCSEs or their equivalent (five separate subjects including English and Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from recognized institution.
- Diploma in Accounting and Business- Foundation Level qualifications (ACCA).
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting Students.
- Students with science background as well can get admission in ACCA with a special criterion.
- Who have a relevant degree from a university, may be eligible to claim exemptions from some of the ACCA exams. Exemptions can be applied from a maximum of nine exams at the Fundamentals level of the ACCA Qualification.
Business & Technology (BT)
Management Accounting (MA)
Financial Accounting (FA)
Foundation in Professionalism
Award =Diploma in Accounting and Business
Corporate and Business Law (LW)
Performance Management (PM)
Financial Reporting (FR)
Audit & Assurance (AA)
Financial Management (FM)
Ethics and Professional Skills Module
Award =Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
OPTIONAL (TWO WILL BE COMPLETED)
Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
Advanced Performance Management (APM)
Advanced Taxation (ATX)
Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Practical Experience Requirement (PER)
ACCA Examination Information
A seven-year time limit is imposed at the Professional Level. However, there are no time limits for passing the Foundation Level exams.
The pass mark is 50% for all ACCA exams.
A maximum number of papers to be passed in a year are eight.
Students must attempt the modules in order, however, they can attempt the papers in any order , within each module.
Computer Based Exams (CBEs) are available for Fundamental’s level.
To qualify as an ACCA member, students will need to complete:
- Exams – 13 exams
- Ethics – Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Experience – record 36 months experience in a relevant role.
Creators Educational Service, with its registered head office in Lahore and branch offices in Kuwait and U.A.E providing educational services and a consultancy to students living abroad so that they can compete in a Global market. The mission of Creators Educational Service is grounded in the belief that the premier business education will strengthen the private sector and create innovative leaders who will be able to compete with the business market in an effective way.
Why CELT for ACCA Qualifications
- Approved Learning Partner (ALP) of ACCA Global.
- Discount on registration with ACCA Global for CELT students.
- Free Education Hub access & free online 3 mocks on ACCA Global site.
- 3-6 months internship program for the CELT deserving students.
- Scholarship facility for CELT deserving students from ACCA Global.
- Availability of well-equipped approved Computer Based Exam (CBEs) centre.
- Free approved notes/handouts of all subjects.
- Books availability with special discount to CELT students.
- Transportation facility available for CELT students