OTHM Level-5 Diploma in Business Management (Year-2 Of Bachelor’s Degree Program )
The content of the OTHM Level-5 qualification in Business Management is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics and social responsibility.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OTHM qualifications a Level 5 is assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree program and other countries degree programs around the world ( USA, Canada, Europe & Asia). Other than UK it is also acceptable by WES- Canada & USA for the purpose of degree equivalence as Year -2 of Bachelor’s degree.
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units making a combined total of 120 credits spread over 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
Mandatory (Compulsory) Courses
|1||Principals & Concepts of Strategy||20|
|2||The Management of Human Resources||20|
|3||Marketing for Managers||20|
|4||Business Law for Managers||20|
|5||Management Accounting & Decision Making||20|
|6||Business Start-ups; Conception to Market||20|
|Total Credit Hours||120|
For entry in OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant OTHM Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience of at -least 3 Year
- Learner must be 19 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English language competency designed by OTHM or ILETS or TOFEL
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 6 -8 months for full-time study but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning by our Centre. We provide on-campus and Online classes to candidates. All units are assessed on the basis of assignments.
University Progression Routes
After successful completion of OTHM Level 5 Diploma (Year 2 of Bachelor’s Degree) candidate are eligible to gain direct entry into final year of three- year UK Bachelor’s degree from prestigious Universities of UK, USA, Canada and other countries. CELT shall be opting all universities available as progression routes by OTHM and few more universities available at its partner’s list
Fees Structure : Level 5 in Business Management -120 Credit Hours ( Year 2 of Bachelor’s Degree )
|CONTENT (One-Time Fees)||Fees ( KWD)|
|IQA, Assignment Submission Fee, Tuition Fee||900 KD|
|Total fee for Level-5||1250 KD|
Tuition fees can be paid in installments
Terms & Conditions
- Student is responsible to submit assignment after finishing each of the course.
- In case of late submission of assignment, £ 10 will be charged.
- In case of resubmission of assignment, £ 20 will be charged.
- Please note that all tuition fees are estimated and subject to change.
- No Refund under any circumstance.
- Attestation fee of Diploma from UK authorities Shall be bear by student
- 15% special discount is available for CELT current & old students