OTHM Level-4 Diploma in Business Management (Year 1 of Bachelor’s Degree)
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organizations.
It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’, confident & independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
OTHM qualifications a Level 4 is assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees Higher National Certificate (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree program and other countries degree programs around the world ( USA, Canada, Europe & Asia). Other than UK it is also acceptable by WES- Canada & USA for the purpose of degree equivalence as Year -1 of Bachelor’s degree.
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management consists of 6 mandatory units making a combined total of 120 credits spread over 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
For entry in OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant OTHM Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience of at -least 3 Year
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English language competency designed by OTHM or ILETS or TOFEL
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 6 -8 months for full-time study but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning by our Centre. We provide on-campus and Online classes to candidates. All units are assessed on the basis of assignments.
University Progression routes
After successful completion of OTHM Level 4 Diploma (Year 1 of Bachelor’s Degree) candidate shall be promoted to OTHM Level 5 Diploma (Year 2 of Bachelor’s Degree). In case a candidate wants to study in UK then after completion of Level-4 Diploma, he/she can enroll for on campus study at reputable universities in UK or any other accredited Universities around the globe and continue education there
Fees Structure : Level 4 in Business Management -120 Credit Hours ( Year 1 of Bachelor’s Degree )
|CONTENT||Fees ( KWD)|
|IQA, Assignment Submission Fee, Tuition Fee||900|
Tuition Fees can be paid in installments
Mandatory (Compulsory) Courses
|1||Academic Writing & Research Skills||20|
|3||Communication in Business||20|
|4||Finance & Accounting||20|
|5||Leading & Managing Change||20|
|6||Operating in Global Context||20|
|Final Assignment Submission fees payable to OTHM|
|TOTAL CREDIT HOURS||120|
Terms & Conditions
- Student is responsible to submit assignment after finishing each of the course.
- In case of late submission of assignment, £ 10 will be charged.
- In case of resubmission of assignment, £ 20 will be charged.
- Please note that all tuition fees are estimated and subject to change.
- No Refund under any circumstance.
- Attestation fee of Diploma from UK authorities Shall be bear by student
- 15% special discount is available for CELT current & old students